TTM Technologies Acquires Remaining Stake in Meadville Aspocomp

///TTM Technologies Acquires Remaining Stake in Meadville Aspocomp

Printed circuit board manufacturer TTM Technologies has entered into a letter of intent to acquire the remaining 20% interest in Meadville Aspocomp (BVI) Holdings Ltd. from Aspocomp Group for EUR 14.5 million.

TTM also has agreed to exchange its 10% stake in Aspocomp Oulu Oy for approximately 12.3 million shares of Aspocomp.

TTM’s Asia Pacific business segment, which at the time was part of Meadville Holdings Ltd., acquired an 80% percent interest in Meadville Aspocomp from Aspocomp in late 2007, with an agreement to purchase the remaining 20% as early as January 2013.

By agreeing to purchase the remaining stake early, TTM will receive a discount of approximately EUR 2.9 million to the minimum price.

EUR 1 = US$1.483

Powered by China Printed Circuit Board manufacturer

2016-11-15T09:14:02+00:00November 15th, 2016|PCB Assembly Technology Community|