Your complete Files will enable us to work effectively and timely saved in PCB Assembly.
For PCBA inquiry please would you send us:
- Inquiry sheet with the specification of PCB (PCB inquiry sheet);
- PCAD or Gerber data of PCB (in CAM350 or GERBER RS-274X format);
- Bill of Material (BOM), which should include complete model names & brands at least for active parts like ICs and for connectors. For passive parts please provide at least the specification like: resistance / capacity, voltage, tolerance and code for size of the part – like “0402” (example _of_bom);
For PCBA order please would you send us:
- Order sheet with the specification of PCB (the same data as in inquiry sheet);
- PCAD & Gerber data of PCB (in CAM350 or/and GERBER RS-274X format);
- Bill of Material (BOM);
- Assembly places list: model name of parts with marking of assembly place each as stipulated in notation print (example_of_Assembly_places List)
- Coordinates And Orientation (CAO) List: of pairs (“X” & “Y” ) of coordinates of the centre of each part, where to be located on the board), marking if topside or bottom side assembly, orientation of parts in degrees (0 / 90 / 180 / 270 degree) (example_of_cao);
- Instruction for PCBA requested test (example_of_instruction_for_pcba_e-test).
In certain cases we might need following additionally:
- Assembly Drawing;
- Schematic Diagram;
- Drawings for some fabricated parts (e.g. connectors);
- Net List and Node Count (if functional test required);
- Specification Sheet for dimensional Data of non-standard components;
Outgoing tests for PCB assembly:
Following tests of the assembled PCBA can be performed:
1. Basic functional test – as per clients instruction, e.g. resistance measured at pairs of test points, manually or by flying probe;
2. In circuit test (ICT): as per client instruction response of test signal is measured manually (for sample production) or by a ICT test adapter;
3. X-ray: control of quality of BGA solder places;
4. AOI: control of correct assembly of components (their location, orientation).
5. Automatic tin thickness measuring before soldering.