Usually customer is interested to ship the components to us intead of we purchase that.But please note that normally China custom will charge extra duty taxes as below approximately:
- ICs: 17%
- LED, connectors: 17%-50% extra taxes
- The long lead time on the custom clearance process
So, please double consider the whole cost of components by you is econmic or not than that if we provide the whole of components.
Assembly lead times quoted to the customer exclude the procurement lead time. The lead times for the turnkey order entirely depend on the time required to source the part. The assembly begins only after all the components are available in the inventory.
Weller Technology sometimes have special routing to by the some curcial components within short lead time to shorten the whole of time of the assembly
Yes. We do offer RoHS-compliant assemblies.
All the PCBs undergo testing and inspection in every phase of assembly. The PCB assemblies are subjected to the following types of testing:
- X-ray Testing: This testing is performed as a part of the standard assembly process on Ball Grid Arrays (BGAs), Quad-flat-No-lead (QFN) PCBs and more.
- Functional Testing: In this, we perform the functionality check on the PCB. This is performed to ascertain if the PCB is working according to the requirements specified by the client.
- In-Circuit Testing: As the name suggests, this testing is performed to check the joint failures or shorts.
We conduct an in-depth inspection of components and their functioning on the assembled PCB. They are subjected to Automated Optical Inspection (AOI). This helps identify, polarity, solder paste, 0201 components, and if any components are missing. X-ray inspection, etc. to ensure good quality assemblies
- Your Gerber files including top and bottom silkscreen, solder paste layers, and copperAd
- The Centroid data file featuring rotations, component locations, and reference designators
- BOM (.xls) with vendor’s names, quantity, reference designators, part and package descriptions, and quantity
- Types of components including SMT, thru-hole, fine pitch, BGA, and more
- Any additional instructions and requirement
For more detail insturctions you can visit: https://wellerpcba.com/file-requirements/
Normally we would prefer customer to use our PCB manufacturing service as a PCB assembly servicer, we strictly control the quality of PCB manufacturing specification under IPC class 2 at least.We also know and understand most china PCB manufacturers use manufacturing specification under IPC class 2 to save manufacturing cost,which is too risk for PCB assembly.
It is better for us to offer the PCB fabrication, parts sourcing and PCB assembly in a continuous and smooth manner to save our customer’s time and money to avoid any potential quality risk.